Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blogging for fun!

I have attempted blogging numerous times. Today my friend Karlien told me she took up blogging and then the blogging bug got hold of me again. Recently I have taken up digital scrapbooking on the internet as you may gather from my picture! This scrapbook page was done for one of the Scrapbookflair.com challenges.

I actually wanted to take blogging up again ever since I came across a site, 'Bloggers unite'. To make a long story short, the 17th of November is Fight for Preemies day where everyone blogs their story or something of sorts in support of premature babies. It seems as if this site is dedicated to fighting for causes and blogging is a valuable tool to do so.
I plan to spice up my days by adding little bits and pieces to this blog. After all, blogging is for fun!




1 comment:

  1. Vriendin, ek is mal oor jou! Sjoe ons het al omtrent als saam probeer...dink jy daar is nog iets wat ons nuut kan aanpak?

    ReplyDelete