Saturday, January 23, 2010

Intle Ethnic Designs


Rinus has been sick since Saturday. I first noticed his runny nose. I was on a Culture Shaping Workshop for work this week and had to send him to the Baby House by Tuesday. Innes my husband, looked after him on Monday. On Thursday evening I noticed his cry was husky and he also started to cough. The outcome was that the Baby House phoned yesterday and I had to take him to the Pediatrician. When standing in line to get his prescription from the Pharmacy at Unitas Hospital, I noticed these mobiles on sale. (INTLE DESIGNS). I bought him the bee (see picture above), and he loves it!! It is fastened on a spring and it keeps him busy for hours. Go check out the website, its ethnic designs and also Proudly South African!!

No comments:

Post a Comment